Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Holly Lee Tells The House Why She Refuses To Give Up Hope For Bernie Sanders


Here's why I refuse to give up on hope for Bernie Sanders.

Holly Lee
Because I didn't start supporting him from the very beginning to people's laughter at my naivety to see him get this far to just give up and beg him to give up because of a confusing electoral system that few of us understand.
I remember telling people he wouldn't have entered the race if he didn't think he had a chance because he's not playing a game of politics when this all started. He's not playing a mutha fuckin game guys. I don't think his bag is empty yet. I didn't jump on the bandwagon when it became cool to support Bernie. I can tell you his policies, his weaknesses, and his strengths. If I can't remember something, I have enough sense to go Google it before I stutter.
And anything can happen. Clinton could die from an aneurysm tomorrow. So could Sanders. So could Trump. So could you and so could I.
And you don't have to like it and you don't have to agree with me. You also don't have to suck my 10-inch imaginary elephant dick when I tell you to if you give me shit about splitting a party that is already broken.
So as Dido so beautifully sang... But I will go down with this ship And I won't put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door...
Captains go down with their ships. I'll be the one humming the Titanic soundtrack if the ship has to sink."
Deuces.
Liz Lee considers herself an uppity Southern woman and the only sane person left in the swamps of South Georgia. She has all her teeth and knows how to spell fairly well. She graduated high school and has some college learnin’. She is a wife to a man that ain’t her cousin, mother of one human child, mother to one furry American Bully, and also your typical everyday Wonder Woman. When she hangs up her cape, you can find her curled up in her office sewing while gossiping, writing, playing World of Warcraft, or practicing banjo in hopes of being the greatest at pickin’ and a grinnin’. You can follow her on Facebook to see what she is up to.





No comments:

Post a Comment