Monday, May 2, 2016

House Member Joy Riley Sorensen Reports Her Experience With The Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee


What Is The Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee?

The Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee (DLCC) is the Democratic Party organization that works to elect Democrats to U.S. state legislatures. The committee was formed after the 1992 elections by a group of Democratic state legislators and then-DNC chair David Wilhelm.[See Source]

House Member Joy Riley Sorensen Exercised Her Voice Today To The (DLCC)

"I got a call from the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee asking for a donation of $150. I said, "No. I no longer support the Democratic Party establishment because of their systematic attempts to disenfranchise voters and derail the Sanders campaign. I support individual progressive candidates who share my concerns." She asked if I was leaving the Democratic Party. I said, "They left me" and I hung up."



The Democratic Party has Left the People!




No comments:

Post a Comment